- Recognized by his inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America®
- Pennsylvania’s Super Lawyers in Philadelphia Magazine since 2004
Villanova University School of Law, JD, 1979, Member, Moot Court Board
Villanova University, BA, summa cum laude, 1976
Mr. Tsoules has practiced exclusively in the health law field since 1980. He has specialized and lectured in the areas of hospital-physician integration strategies, ambulatory surgery center development, compliance plan development, e-health issues for providers and payors, global risk and managed care contracting, fraud and abuse and Stark II law issues, hospital based physician contracts, reimbursement, and medical staff matters.
Mr. Tsoules has been featured as a speaker at the Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s annual Health Law Institute, the Healthcare Financial Management Association, and for various trade organizations regarding health care legal issues.
Mr. Tsoules has been nominated and selected by his peers as one of Pennsylvania’s Super Lawyers in the practice of health care law since 2007, an honor reserved for five percent of the Pennsylvania Bar. He has also been listed in Best Lawyers in America-Healthcare for more than 5 years.
Mr. Tsoules focuses his practice in the areas of Clinical Integration and ACO's, Hospital Physician Integration Transactions, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Compliance, Group Practice and Professional Practice Entities; Hospital Based Physician Arrangements, Hospitals, Medical Practice Transactions and Medical Reimbursement.
- Previously he was a member of the health law firms of Tsoules, Sweeney, Martin
& Orr; Kalogredis, Tsoules, & Sweeney, Ltd.; Sebastianelli & Tsoules; and
Berriman & Schwartz
Bar & Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Legal Issues Affecting ACO Development
- Legal Issues ASCs Need to Know About
- Primary Care Integration Structures and Legal Issues
- Client Alert: CMS Releases New Proposed Regulations Regarding Accountable Care Organizations That Seek to Improve Program Participation,March 2015
- Chester County Bar Association Quarterly,April 2, 2014
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- Medical Group Management Association