- The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, J.D., summa cum laude, 2006
- Penn State Law Review, Comments Editor
- Woolsack Honor Society
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S. in Marketing, summa cum laude, 2003
John Martin is a member of the firm’s Business Litigation, Employment & Labor and Entertainment & Sports practice groups.
As a member of the Employment & Labor practice group, Mr. Martin represents businesses and employers and has successfully defended against discrimination cases brought in state and federal court, as well as complaints filed with the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. As a member of the Entertainment & Sports practice group, Mr. Martin has played an integral role in the firm’s representation of various clients, from professional sports organizations to prominent and emerging recording artists.
For more information and additional articles, please visit Rhoads & Sinon's Employment & Labor Law Blog.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Federal Claims
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- PBA Professional Development - Employment Law Update and What to Watch for in 2013 Seminar
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute - Social Media in the Workplace: Facebook, Twitter, foursquare & Other Web 2.0 Sites
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute - Social Media in the Workplace: Facebook, Twitter, foursquare & Other Web 2.0 Sites CLE
- Fee Agreements in Pennsylvania,June 2011
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- MS Leadership Class of 2008