- Central Penn Business Journal, Forty Under 40 Award, 2008
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Ohio Northern University School of Law, J.D., with highest distinction, 1994
- Ohio Northern University Law Review, Editor-in-Chief
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S., 1991
Robert J. Tribeck
Rob Tribeck is a member of the Rhoads & Sinon Executive Committee and formerly served as Chairman of the Litigation Department, which encompasses the firm’s Business Litigation, Employment & Labor, Construction Litigation, Environmental & Land Use Litigation, Education, Bankruptcy & Workout Strategies, Appellate, and Fiduciary & Trust Litigation practice groups.
He regularly represents clients in complex business, intellectual property, and employment litigation. He has defended cases before federal and state administrative agencies, state trial and appellate courts, and federal bankruptcy, district, and appellate courts throughout the United States.
Since joining Rhoads & Sinon, he has served as lead counsel in a variety of complex federal litigation disputes, including intellectual property, ERISA, check-kiting and bank fraud, employment discrimination, FLSA, and lender liability litigation.
In addition, a significant portion of Mr. Tribeck's practice includes the pursuit and defense of matters involving requests for temporary restraining orders and emergency injunctive relief. This includes trade secret, non-compete, copyright and trademark infringement, and corporate governance disputes.
For more information and additional articles, please visit Rhoads & Sinon's Employment & Labor Law Blog.
- Law clerk to the Honorable William W. Caldwell, United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1994-1996
Bar & Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Middle, Western and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- HR101: George Costanza and Employment from ADA to Z
- PSATS' 2013 Annual Educational Conference
- Employment Law Update
- Pennsylvania League of Cities and Muncipalities Annual Convention
- The Escape Artist:Successful Exit Planning
- Legal Issue of Social Media for Public Employers
- Lorman Education Systems Employment Law Update
- Workshop on Social Networking
- Rob Tribeck and Cory Iannacone present - Navagating the Shark-Filled Waters of Pennsylvania's Right-to-Know Law
- New HR Practices for a New Era Seminar
- Lecturer, Council on Education in Management
- Lecturer, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Lecturer, Pennsylvania SBDC
- Lecturer, Sterling Education Services
- September 2011
- Co-Author, The Impact of Cyberculture on Administrative Litigation, in 6th Annual Administrative Law Symposium,Penn. Bar Inst.
- Co-Author, The Practitioner's Guide to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, in Recent Developments in Federal Practice,Penn. Bar Inst.,1995, 1998
- Co-Author, Rule 68: Awakening a Sleeping Giant,65 Geo. Wash. L. Rev. 379
- Co-Author, Practice Tips for Litigating in Federal Court,68 Pa. Bar Assoc. Q. 1
- Co-Author, Rule 11: Focus on Sanctions,Vol. 2, No. 3, The Middle District Reporter 6
- Co-Author, The Nuances of Rule 26,Vol. 2, No.3, The Middle District Reporter 5
- Author, Cracking the Doctrinal Wall of Chapman v. Barney: A New Diversity Test for Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies,5 Widener J. Pub. L. 89
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Pennsylvania e-Commerce Association
- Board of Directors, American Heart Association, Capital Region
- Board of Trustees, Sylvan Heights Science Charter School
- Leadership Harrisburg
- Advisory Board, Kutztown University Small Business Development Center