Victories & Reported Decisions
Rhoads & Sinon's Business Litigation attorneys understand the needs of our clients, evaluating the strategy in every matter on a case by case basis. We thoroughly examine the facts and provide a detailed plan of litigation for our clients. We settle when appropriate, and litigate to verdict and appeal when necessary. Our Significant Victories and Reported Decisions are updated periodically.
- June 2011
- United States Organizations for Bankrupcty Alternatives, Inc. v. Department of Banking, 2010 Pa. Commw. LEXIS 80 (Pa. Commw. 2010)
- PP&L Electric Utilities Corp. v. Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission, 912 A.2d 386 (Pa. Commw. 2006)
First Amendment Litigation. Filed amicus curiae brief in the Supreme Court of the United States on behalf of the Veterans of Foreign Wars in the First
Amendment case, Snyder v. Phelps.
Recently, Rhoads & Sinon LLP senior litigation partner, Thomas A. French won an important victory in the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
- Hearns v. Parisi et al., 548 F. Supp.2d 132 (M.D. Pa. 2009); Wilson v. Parisi et al., 549 F. Supp.2d 637 (M.D. Pa. 2009); Jeppson v. Parisi et al., 3:CV-05-0564, 2007 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 97477 (M.D. Pa. Oct. 4, 2007)
- Intertran Corp. v. Railquip, Inc., 1:CV-08-0684, 2008 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 64794 (M.D. Pa. Aug. 22, 2008)
- Great-West Life & Annuity Ins. Co. v. Info. Sys. Networks Corp., 523 F.3d 266 (4th Cir. 2008)
- White Deer Township v. Napp, 929 A.2d 78671 (Pa. Commw. 2007)2007
- Winter 2007
- Hall v. Glenn O. Hawbaker, Inc., 4:06-CV-1101, 207 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 70431, 8669; 2006 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 8170 (M.D. Pa.)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania v. Susquehanna Regional Airport Authority, 423 F. Supp. 2d 472 (M.D. Pa. 2006)2006