Rhoads & Sinon's Employee Benefits/ERISA/Executive Compensation practice group handles a broad spectrum of issues that arise in all areas of employee benefits law. We have extensive experience in counseling clients on a full range of employee benefit packages including:
- qualified retirement plans,
- executive compensation plans,
- incentive plans,
- non-qualified deferred compensation plans,
- employee stock ownership plans,
- health care benefits for employees and retirees,
- stock bonus, restricted stock and other forms of stock incentive plans,
- all forms of welfare benefit plans, and
- independent trustee, fiduciary services.
We advise ERISA fiduciaries and plan service providers. Additionally, we represent employers and fiduciaries before the Internal Revenue Service, the Department of Labor and the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation.
Recognized for our expertise in employee benefits in Central Pennsylvania, we also represent major corporate clients in employee benefits issues raised by corporate merger, acquisition, finance, restructuring and shutdown situations. Our attorneys also represent business clients in negotiations and disputes involving collective bargaining groups.
We regularly brief our clients concerning the impact of new employee benefit legislation and regulations. In addition, our Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation practice group maintains an ERISA litigation practice to handle issues such as benefit claims, claims involving plan fiduciaries, termination or modification of health care programs and COBRA litigation, to name a few.