Rhoads & Sinon blends experience with innovation to represent community and regional financial institutions in a rapidly evolving industry.
Our attorneys possess experience gained as general counsel and as special counsel in such matters as:
- federal and state regulatory compliance,
- formation and expansion of depository, institutions/holding companies/operating and nonbank subsidiaries,
- corporate governance,
- audit committee,
- mergers and acquisitions,
- capital raising,
- proxy solicitation,
- SEC reporting,
- insider trading,
- sales of non-deposit investment products and services,
- securities brokerage,
- investment management,
- insurance agency activities,
- trust services,
- loan origination,
- structured finance,
- employee benefits,
- executive compensation,
- human resources,
- workouts, restructuring, bankruptcies, and
- complex litigation.
Publications & Alerts
- Rhoads & Sinon Advises Codorus Valley Bancorp, Inc. in $30 Million Public Offering
- Rhoads & Sinon Advises Kinderhook Bank Corp. in $10 Million Private Placement Transaction
- Rhoads & Sinon Advises Centric Financial Corporation in $12 Million Private Placement Transaction
- Citizens Financial Services, Inc. and The First National Bank of Fredericksburg Sign Definitive Merger Agreement
- Rhoads & Sinon Advises FNBPA Bancorp, Inc. in merger with Juniata Valley Financial Corp.
- Rhoads & Sinon: Sunrise period for .bank domains names now open
- Rhoads & Sinon Advises Codorus Valley Bancorp, Inc. in Acquisition of Madison Bancorp, Inc.
- Rhoads & Sinon Advises The First National Bank of Minersville in merger with The Gratz Bank
- Rhoads & Sinon Advises Union in Consolidation with Riverview
- Dean Dusinberre selected as Best Lawyers’ 2013 Harrisburg Banking and Finance Law "Lawyer of the Year"